Monday, April 22, 2013

FITMOM Durham's Summer Fitness Challenge




I don't know about you, but the lack of spring and the cooler temperatures have been making me feel a little unmotivated.  That is why I have decided to kick start our spring/summer with a health & wellness challenge, FITMOM Style. 

I invite you to join me for an 8 week fitness challenge, May 6-June 28th. During this time registered members will strive to earn points by completing a variety of wellness related activities.  
This challenge is not about weight loss (although that may be one of the many benefits you enjoy), but about increasing your physical activity and improving your overall health.  A list of behaviours & activities will be provided to each participating member as well as a score card to track your activities.  Score cards will be submitted to me at various intervals throughout the challenge, but we will work on the honour system. 


A special Thank You goes out to the fantastic businesses who are supporting this event:

Arbonne (Tracy Li)

I am getting very excited about all of the FUN we are going to have!  Don't waste any more time, register for a class today and let's get started :)

Stay tuned for more info! 




No comments:

Post a Comment